We had so much fun with the sheep, we are doing another one for Easter! Can you find them all? Read on to see the full trail list!
The Easter Trail List: Can you find them all?
- 143 Avondale (look up!) 💕
- 149 Avondale
- 42 Wentworth Crescent is home to Mr Albert B Bunny!
- Coverack, Horeseshoe Lane is home to a very lovely pink egg.
- 209 Vale Road Easter garden in a basket!
- Woody is back! This time joined by some Easter bunnies, you can spot them from the canal path between the Swan and the Church.
- St Mary’s Church, Vale Road, GU12 5JE – psalms, Easter eggs and a beautiful Easter cross ✝️🌿💐🐣🥚
- 24 Wood Street
- 153 Vale Road the pink house has a beautiful Easter Garden 💕
- Orchard Close – can you find the bunny?
- 81 Vale Road – beautiful eggs by SEARCH nurture group
- 60 Vale Road, Ash Vale, GU12 5HS
- Shackleton Close
- 159 Ash Hill Road (Next door to Phyllis Tuckwell): “Eggg-Bert”
- Grove Road
- The Chapel Project, Wharf Road, GU12 5AY – beautiful artwork in the window, and can you find all the eggs hanging up in our garden 🙂
- 2 Potters Crescent
- 50 South Lane, Ash, GU12 6NJ
- 35 Wyke Avenue
- Lone Oak, Ash Green Lane West, Ash Green GU12 6HL
- Carfax Ave Gu10 1BH
(keep them coming! We will keep adding more as they come in, text us your photo and location 07730 609446)
Can you find the Golden Egg? Send us a photo to claim a treat!
Please display an Easter Egg, Easter Scene, Easter Garden, Easter Wreath or even a knitted Easter Egg in your window or front garden in time for Easter Sunday, and leave it up for 2 weeks, so we can all enjoy finding them during the Easter Holidays. This Easter Trail web page will be updated with all your trail locations in time for Easter Day, and as they come in over the holidays.
Can you find the golden egg on your way round? 🌟🥚🌟
Alleluia, Jesus is Risen! #EasterTrail #MessyEaster #AshValeEasterTrail #EasterHope #EasterWalks #CommunityFun #MessyChurchEasterTrail #Easter2021
Contact Alex on 07730609446 (text, call or WhatsApp), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your location and a photo to be included in the trail. We are happy to include everyone in Ash, Ash Vale & Ash Green & Tongham, so don’t be shy! We hope you have lots of fun making your Easter displays over the next couple of weeks, and hunting for them all on you walks during the Easter break.