- Sunday 14th April, 10.00am – Palm Sunday Service
- Wednesday 17th April, 10.00am- 12.00noon: Chapel Greens at the Chapel with Gina; this is a family friendly morning of working, playing and fun in the Chapel Garden. All welcome.
- Thursday 18 th April, 7pm for 7.30pm: Maundy Thursday Bring and Share Meal in the Church. All Welcome.
- Good Friday 19 th April 9.15am: Walk of witness starting at Stratford Road– if you are able, help carrying the cross from Stratford Road to Ash Wharf for the service would be very welcome.
- Good Friday, 10.30am: Open Air Service at Ash Wharf, followed by hot cross
buns at the Chapel
- Good Friday, 4.00pm: Easter Messy Church – craft, art, Easter story and food
– for all ages.
- Saturday 20 th April 10.00am: Decorating the church for Easter Day.
- Saturday 9pm for 9.30 start: Easter Vigil in the Vicarage Garden, followed by
first Communion of Easter in Church.
- Sunday 21st April 10.00am: Easter Sunday Service
Sunday 14th October, Harvest Festival: We will be collecting donations of non-perishable food for Step-by-Step. This charity works with and cares for young people who are vulnerable, many of whom are homeless. They are based in Aldershot. The items required are: Tinned meat and fish, Pot noodles/ foods you can add hot water to, Cereal bars, Crisps, Rice crackers, Fruit in tins, Jars or tins of cook-in sauces, Squash and long-life juice.
Brilliance- Play with Farnham Maltings: 24th October at St Mary’s 6.30pm Food and bonfire, 7.30 – The Play. Tickets £10, Under 18’s £5.00. See Jackie for tickets or email email@example.com.
Italian-themed Evening in aid of Step by Step and St Peter’s Church funds Saturday 15th September, 7.30pm. Contact Philip and Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 261193 or 07761808727
Saturday 15th September, evening concert by Michael Card; at the Millmead Centre, Guildford Baptist Church. Details & tickets from 01483 575008
Painting with Fibres workshop 10am – 4pm at The Chapel, Wharf Rd with Artist in Residence Debi Retallick. Booking essential: email@example.com
Chapel Filmshare – 7.30pm for cartoons and cake, 8pm for the main feature.
Meet at the Chapel on Whard Rd. Contact Dick: firstname.lastname@example.org