By Val Hoppichler
What an amazing event the Christmas Market & Carols was at St Mary’s! We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who had a stall, all who came to support us and of course the choir who led us in the beautiful carols afterwards. We enjoyed being able to invite the whole community to be a part of Christmas at St Mary’s even though we couldn’t do our usual events indoors.
A special thank you goes to all our stall holders. Please do support them this year and keep your eye on our website & Facebook for the next event.
- Husse Guildford & Hants pet food: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunflowerstitches: Fabric shop & textile workshops: Hello@sunflowerstitches.co.uk
- Amaha We Uganda— Tree planting projects in Africa: Www.Amahaweuganda.org
- Skull Girl Crafts: email@example.com
- Made by Cristina: Mbycristina@yahoo.com
- Scents for Little Footsteps : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nelly’s—doughnuts & sweets: Info@nellysdonuts.co.uk
- Nick Mardall Photography: email@example.com
- Arbonne skin care: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise of Lydia Igoche—skincare, nutrition & wellness: email@example.com
- Nigel Amon Photography: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks must also go to all the St Mary’s volunteers who did everything from setting up to clearing down, sound & AV, lights, hot drinks, Raffle, Mulled Wine, Peter leading the choir and so many more. If you missed Rev Neil’s amazing pancakes, make sure you put 1st March in your diary (Pancake day).