A huge THANK YOU to everyone who took part in the Sheep Trail! We had a lovely time and we hope you did too. 💕🐑 The trail is now closed, but let us know which was your favourite sheep, we have a little prize for them! 🙂 text 07730609446
Can you find all these sheep? Why not see if you can find them all this half term? We have also hidden 17 sheep in the Parishioner Magazine, you can pick up a paper copy of it at St Mary’s.
- Boaz & Ruth – You will find us in Alder Close, Avondale
- Lamby – looking out from a window upstairs, Vale Croft, Lysons Avenue, by Ash Vale train station roundabout.
- Shawn Minerva gilderoy – 362 Vale Road
- Joshua (blue) Alex (red) Lulu (cuddly sheep) – Coverack, Horseshoe Lane GU12 5LL
- Shaun – White Lodge, Wentworth crescent. (Private road part. The big old White House as you turn in)
- Sheep – 67 Wentworth crescent
- Delores – 42 Wentworth Crescent, GU12 5LE
- Maisy and Lewis – 19 Wentworth Crescent
- Stephanie the Sheep – 85 Prospect Road
- Lamby – Vale Road (between Penrose Gardens & Firacre Rd)
- Woody – You’ll find me if you walk along the canal towpath between The Swan and The Admiral, and look across the canal!
- Cedric, Cecil & Cyril – 203 Vale Road (Cyril said it was too cold outside so he’s peering out the window). They told us an amazing story, apparently their distant relatives were there with the Shepherds and saw the Angels on THE Christmas Day! Wow!
- St Mary’s Flock – St Mary’s Church
- Fluff – 14 Wood Street
- Herbie (the herbivore! 😁) – 24 Wood Street
- Flower and Petal, And one printed picture quoting Psalm 29 – 56 Waverley Drive
- Cuddle and Trouble – 52 Firacre Road, Ash Vale
- Cedric – 155 Vale Road
- Daisy, Minty, Minnie, Herdy 1,2&3 – 91 Vale Road (2 sheep on flower border right of drive. Daisy and Minty. One on Gate post. Minnie.3 in windows. Herdy1, 2 and 3)
- Sandra & Larry– 81 Vale Road
- Lamb Lamb – 71 Vale Road
- Sheepy, Sheeply & Sheepish (knitted) Lucy lamb and friends (paper sheep), Jane, Goblin and Cutie (Cotten wool sheep) – 60 Vale Road
- Strictly come Lambing! Lancaster Close
- Freddie & Love – 11 Lancaster Close
- Bramble – 19 Lancaster Close, Ash Vale
- Sheepaboo and Morph – 42 Lancaster close
- “Fluffy Wooly” and “Princess Sheep” – Gloster Close
Shaun and Timmy – Comet Close
- Celandine Sheep – Wey Close
- Baart and Baarbara – 45 Vickers Road Ash Vale GU12 5SE
- One lamb – 46 Vickers Road, GU12 5SE (upper window)
- Ernest Sheepleton and crew! 22 Shackleton close
- Fluffy, Steve, Snuggles & Max – 29 Cody Close, Ash Vale
- Baaaaaa-bara – Ash Hill Road (Near the Phyllis Tuckwell Shop)
- Stump House Sheep rocks in the covid snake: Rocky, Stella, Fluff and Lammy
- Baaaa-tholowmew – Ash Hill Road (near the Kia garage)
- Mike’s Flock – Cobo, Beetons Avenue
- Bob the sheep – Murrell Road
- 2 sheep – Longacre
- Shaun & Dawn (beautifully made by the Chapel Craft group) – 1 Grove Villas, Grove Road, GU12 5BD #ChapelCraft (Wednesdays 8pm)
- Timmy – Wharf Rd (look up, I’m above Bet Fred!)
- Chapel Flock – The Chapel, Wharf Road
- Bah – 11 Foxhurst Rd (aptly named by L aged 2 😍)
- Valentine – Collins Gardens, Ash
- Ramsey, Eugenie and Lambert!- 14 College Road, Ash
- Shadow – 2 Potters Crescent GU12 6AY
- Zara & Sam Sheep, South Lane, Ash
- lots of sheep – 35 Wyke Avenue (2 crafted ones and some cuddly ones!)
- Upcycled Sheep – 16 Lincoln close Ash Vale
- Mr and Mrs Ramsbottom, Woodland and Yardley- White Lane, Ash Green (go past Hazel Road to find the Ramsbottom flock)
- Susie and Geoffrey – Yankari, Hazel Road, Ash Green
Keep them coming – If you’ve got a sheep on display, send us it’s name and location and we will add them to the trail. 07730 609446. The more the merrier, we have all half term to enjoy the hunt for the lost sheep!
Share your photos online with the hashtag #AshValeSheepTrail and tell us who’s your favourite, or why not comment here?
Stay safe and have fun everyone!
#AshValeSheepTrail #LostSheepTrail #LoveWhereWeLive #AshVale #Ash #AshGreen #HalfTermFun #SociallyDistancedFun #LoveYourNeighbours #Community